- Brain hacks: increases how much it costs their adversary to cast a spell
- Nanohealers: heal the Technomancer
- Proximity Mines: explosive devices that remain hidden until some unwary creature walks on them.
- Cobalt Armor: to increase target summon's [A1] defense,
- Icarus Wings: to give the target summon the ability to fly,
- Sensor Array[A2] : allows the Technomancer to detect invisible creatures
- Surgical droid: heals friendly units deployed over the battle field,
- Machine gun turret: capable of firing at several enemies in the same turn,
- Steam mech: a fearsome biped fighter, capable of crushing their enemies,
- Mechanical Spider: It is equipped with a potent, debilitating venom, and is able to cast a web to immobilize prey.
- Battle Drone: flying explorer unit, with high mobility and optical camouflage,
- Crystal Sniper: a terrible adversary. Invisible to the naked eye, it is capable of shooting targets from long distances.
Thanks to their technological advances, Technomancers have been able to enhance their bodies in several ways. One of the most important improvements is mechanical arms. The mechanical implant replaces the original arm when they are still children, so that they get used to it over the following years. When the initiation [A1] takes place, their mechanical arm feels just like the original one.
Technomancers can choose between a large collection of mechanical arms, each one having different abilities and strengths. Some of them are weapons, while others grant a defensive bonus or store a spell. It is important for the Technomancer to choose the appropriate mechanic arm for each challenge.
Electronic Warfare Tactical Biointerface
Every Technomancer has the option of being equipped with a tactical electronic warfare system, which is physically integrated into their neural system. These type of devices are placed in the back of the body, like backpacks, and they are integrated with the organism through connections to the spinal cord. There is an infinite number of versions of this system, and each one of them has different tactical attacking or defensive advantages.
Some bio-interfaces might create a fog to hide the Technomancer; others could carry a couple of lasers to be used against the enemies of the Technomancer; even their high-tech backpack could include a mechanism to deploy an energy shield to protect the Technomancer from damage over a certain period of time. With all the technology available to them, anything and everything is possible!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends!
The Many-Worlds Team