Last week, we showed up our preliminary work on our first environment: the Ancient Mines. After integrating it in Unity3D, we realized that it didn’t fit our needs, so we started over again with a new approach: a cleaner scenery with more space for the summons, and an interesting strategic component. We have been working on it for several weeks, and it is ready.
New ideas for Archmagia's developer diary
In the last few weeks, we have been very busy trying to get some advances in Archmagia. Since we are currently facing several projects, it has been a tremendous task. As a collateral effect, the post frequency at this blog has been dramatically decreased.
Taking all this into account, we have realized that it is more important to have you updated about how our game development is, rather than publish huge posts with lots of information. As a consequence of this, we will be publishing several short posts, where we will show you different interesting videos of our advances. They are pretty self-explicative, but if you have any doubts or questions about the development process, feel free to ask us about them in the comments!